Rocky Mountain Oils' Black Cumin is one of the top essential oils to help boost and strengthen the immune system. Because it helps protect your respiratory tract, it helps you prevent/treat colds and coughs. Black cumin has helped treat bronchial spasm, spasmodic coughs, and colic. Some studies have shown it can help protect the lungs from being damaged by airborne chemicals.
It is often used in the treatment of cancer. The Cancer Immuno-Biology Laboratory of South Carolina ran a series of experiments in which mice were infected with tumor cells. Two thirds of the animals treated with Black Cumin oil were still alive thirty days after being infected. In contrast, all of the mice that did not receive Black Cumin treatment died within thirty days.
It helps stimulate the bone marrow to produce immune cells, increases interferon production, which helps protect the body against viruses and infection. It stands without question that if the immune system is strengthened, numerous ailments and illnesses can be alleviated.
• It also helps you treat headaches and toothaches.
• It can help lower blood glucose.
• It helps you treat a variety of infections including prostate and urinary tract infections.
• Rocky Mountain Oils' Black Cumin is an excellent digestive aid.
• It can help you treat numerous skin conditions ranging from acne to psoriasis.
• It may be useful when treating hepatitis.
• It is often used to help treat hypothyroidism.
• Oil may be red or light yellow in color, due to the color of the seeds when the oil is extracted.
Found in: All Around, Arthritis Plus, Defense, Fortify, Revitalize
Also Known As: Black Seed, Black Caraway, Roman Coriander
Scent: Rocky Mountain Oils' Black Cumin has a pungent, spicy, almost peppery scent to it.
Caution: If the oil is red, it might stain white fabric so be mindful of that when using the oil for massage.