Boswellia sacra - Oman - Wild Grown - GRAS
Frankincense is an incredible immune system builder. It helps treat lymph congestion, which helps your immune system run smoothly. It can help you treat issues like asthma, bronchitis, laryngitis, colds and flu. It will also help you treat infections and inflammations and fevers caused by infections.
An excellent skin oil, it will help you treat skin ulcers, blemishes, and scars. It is an excellent addition to your skin care regimen, especially if you have dry and/or mature complexion. It helps smooth out wrinkles, and is an antiseptic tonic to all skin. It balances oily skin and is a good tonic for normal skin.
The Oman is the best Frankincense to use when dealing with cancer. It helps support your treatment and helps you strengthen your immune system during your battle. It also helps treat seizures.
Frankincense has helped many women treat reproductive and urinary difficulties. It also helps tone the uterus and relieve uterine hemorrhaging and heavy menstrual flow. When used during childbirth, it can help ease labor pains and decrease postnatal depression. A diluted blend of this oil rubbed into the abdomen regularly during pregnancy may prevent stretch marks.
Frankincense will also help you treat anxiety, nervous tension and stress-related conditions. It will help you get control of nightmares and fear of the future. It can help fortify the mind. It helps you eliminate blocked personal growth and indecision.
• It is often used in the treatment of cancer in dogs.
• It is one of the finest oils for ritual use.
• Can be used to help treat leprosy.
Scent: Very different from the Somalia and India Frankincense oils. Has a full, clean, herbaceous floral scent. It has a bit of a tree resin scent to it that clears the nose and makes you breathe deep.
Also Known As: Olibanum
Extracted by: Advanced Technology Extraction (Patent pending) of the resin.
The Oman Frankincense trees have had to adapt to harsh environments, including growing out of almost solid rock in the mountains of Oman. That helps them produce a superior therapeutic resin and essential oil. The oil is considered the most therapeutic of all the Frankincense species and is commonly called Sacred Frankincense.
While most of the properties are the same, here are the basic differences in our Frankincense oils:
1. India: Boswellia Serrata While it is 100% therapeutic, Frankincense from India has a lower therapeutic quality in comparison to the other countries. It is a great one to use in perfumes and colognes, and for skin care. Though it is GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe), it would be better to not ingest this oil.
2. Somalia: Boswellia carterii This has a higher therapeutic quality than India. This Frankincense is best used for skin care, preventative care, and for bigger medical issues.
3. Oman: Boswellia sacra This is the highest therapeutic quality Frankincense you can buy. It can be used for anything, but the best use is for healing the body. It is particularly good for helping treat serious medical issues including cancer, diabetes, etc.
History: The Boswellia sacra trees grow naturally in Oman and have been used medicinally for thousands of years. Frankincense has long been considered extremely valuable. The resin has historically been used as an incense for many religious ceremonies from the ancient Egyptians 5,000 years ago, through the Catholic church in more recent times. It also has a long history of use in skin care. It has been burned to clear the air in sick rooms. The Chinese used the gum to treat leprosy and tuberculosis.
Blends well with: Sandalwood, Pine, Vetiver, Geranium, Lavender, Orange, Bergamot, Ravintsara, Basil, Black Pepper, Cypress, Galbanum, Elemi, Cedarwood, Juniper Berry, Neroli, Rose, Patchouli, citrus, and spice oils
Ways to use: You will need to blend with a carrier oil before using topically. A general guideline is 4-8 drops in ½ teaspoon of carrier oil for adult topical use. Once you have tried it, you will know if you need to blend more or less. A general guideline for blend rates for children can be found here:
Massage a few drops into your chest and shoulders to improve your immune system.
Use a drop or two directly on wounds to help them heal faster.
For help with epileptic seizures, massage a few drops into feet, particularly between the toes. Also massage into outer ears and apply to back of neck.
After consulting with your oncologist, you can use Sacred Frankincense during cancer treatment by applying a couple of drops in a carrier oil to area of skin over tumor, 2-3 times a day. You can also apply over lymph nodes daily.
Soothe Psoriasis and Eczema
• 4 drops Sacred Frankincense
• 2 drops Myrrh
• 3 drops Melaleuca
• 1 capsule Evening Primrose Oil
• 1 tablespoon Jojoba Oil
Apply to wound as often as needed. Is great for cuts and scrapes.
• 4 drops Blue Yarrow
• 2 drops Helichrysum italicum
• 2 drops Sacred Frankincense
• 1 teaspoon FCO
Apply formula to wounds as needed.