Immune Strength Essential Oil Blend presents a very strong, deep, herbal aroma with spicy overtones and a hint of citrus. The elements in this blend contain incredibly therapeutic, and natural disinfecting and cleansing properties.
Immune Strength Essential Oil Blend is part of the Rocky Mountain Oils Wellness Collection. Use this blend to support a healthy immune system, assist in cleaning the air in the home, and strengthen feelings of calm and comfort by adding it to a diffuser or personal aroma inhaler. You can even add Immune Strength to your DIY cleaning products to help purify counters, sinks, and others surfaces in the home.
Did you know that our Tohi Household Multi-Surface Cleaner and Foaming Hand Soap include our Immune Strength Essential Oil Blend? These Tohi Household products are ready to use, and they make cleaning with Immune Strength simple by replacing commercial cleaners and soaps.
Each of Rocky Mountain Oils' premium essential oil blends is composed of a unique blend of essential oil elements.
Immune Strength Essential Oil Blend: Clove Bud
, Cinnamon Bark
, Ginger Root
, and Eucalyptus citriodora
Immune Strength Carpet Cleaning Powder
- 40-50 drops Immune Strength
- 1/2 cup Baking Soda
- Combine all ingredients in a ziplock-type bag.
- Seal and massage the bag until the essential oils are thoroughly mixed in.
- Lightly sprinkle the mixture over your carpet or rug, and leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Vacuum, and enjoy your fresh and clean carpet!
- To store your carpet cleaning powder, pour mixture into a glass jar, and seal it with the lid.
Clean the Air Mist Spray
- Combine all ingredients in a 4-oz glass spray bottle.
- Shake very well before each use. Spray all around the room to assist in cleansing any airborne germs, and to provide an intensely fresh, clean-smelling home.
Immune Support Cooling Foot Massage
- Combine all ingredients in a 15ml glass bottle.
- Massage the soles of the feet with 5-10 drops of the blend for 2 minutes on each foot.
- Put on a pair of socks, and let the blend absorb into the feet.
- Make sure to wash hands thoroughly after.