August 5, 2019
Essential Oils for Bachelorettes
When it comes to “the dating game”, practically every woman imagines what it will be like to find the right guy. Maybe he’s tall, dark, and handsome. Or perhaps he’s more of the intellectual type. Of course, he has to be thoughtful, kind, funny, and a laundry list of other things. But even when we do find a guy who meets all of our requirements, we women also have to do our part for him to reciprocate that attraction.
Attracting men involves more than just your looks. While dressing nicely, primping your hair, and wearing a genuine smile can certainly help, you can’t forget about your sense of smell. Sense of smell is extremely powerful, and when you wear the right scent, it can be easier for men to not only find you attractive but also open up and feel more comfortable.
So, for those ladies who are going on dates and looking for their soulmate, here are some tips about how essential oils – particularly aphrodisiac essential oils – can help you attract the man you want. P.S. For you ladies who are in a relationship or married, these oils are also great for keeping a strong attraction between you and your partner as you continue to date.
Essential Oils for Bachelorettes
Generally speaking, men are often more drawn to aromas that have deeper, muskier, and spicier tones. But those scents are often found in men’s colognes, not as something a woman would want to wear. While these may seem like more manly smells, they can combine well with lighter, more feminine aromas that you’ll want to wear. Not only that, but several studies have found that men are also drawn to some sweeter, lighter aromas, in addition to the muskier ones.
Here are 11 essential oils and blends you can use that will captivate your date:
- Sandalwood: This woodsy-smelling essential oil not only provides a scent that men like, but it has a great calming effect. That means that not only will you be able to feel calm and relaxed during your date, but your date can also feel at ease with you.
- Rose: Yes, Rose is not an aroma just for women! Rose offers a wonderful, light aroma that can make you seem more attractive and appealing to men. Plus, Rose is excellent for toning and brightening your skin, so you won’t have to worry about breakouts on your next date.
- Vanilla: This classic scent is still one of the most intoxicating aromas for men. Vanilla is a warm scent that stimulates the taste buds and often promotes feelings and memories of home, which is important and relaxing to men. Not only that, but some studies show that Vanilla can increase a man’s levels of catecholamines (such as dopamine and adrenaline), making them feel more exciting and happy. (For those who don’t have Vanilla, Balsam of Peru is an excellent substitute).
- Jasmine: Although a floral oil, Jasmine is often used to help with reproductive issues, and it can provoke feelings of desire. Many men enjoy the smell of Jasmine, but this oil is also great for women who are more timid or shy, as it can help you feel more confident and okay with opening up.
- Cinnamon: As one of the spicy oils, Cinnamon is an aroma that men often love. Cinnamon not only helps men remember important and fond memories, but it is said to be similar to the aroma of human pheromones.
- Solar Plexus Chakra Blend: Your solar plexus chakra is your third chakra, and it is the core of your identity and personality. When your solar plexus chakra is balanced, you can experience greater willpower, self-esteem, and confidence. You can more easily transform your will into action and overcome fear, which comes in handy when you need some extra strength to approach a cute stranger. Use this blend to balance your third chakra and experience greater, irresistible confidence.
- Orange: There’s something about the smell of freshly squeezed oranges that grabs a man’s attention. This oil not only helps awaken the senses, but the smell of edible foods are often known to increase male arousal.
- Rosewood: This muskier oil is great at relieving any feelings of melancholy and increasing feelings of calmness. Not just that, but Rosewood also seems to encourage the secretion of male potency hormones, as well as restore one’s sex drive.
- Ylang Ylang: This floral oil is said to be one of the most powerful aphrodisiacs out there. It energizes both men and women so that you can both feel yourself. Ylang Ylang can also help when men face impotence or lovers frigidity.
- Sacral Chakra Blend: Your sacral chakra is the second of your seven chakras, and it is responsible for helping you create deeper relationships; establish a greater connection with others; and experience greater pleasure and connection, especially in intimacy. Plus, this blend contains several spicier and woodsy oils that any man will enjoy.
- Lavender: Also known as “the herb of love”, this classic, floral oil is great for enticing men. Lavender promotes feelings of love, calmness, and fidelity. Some studies have found that Lavender can also increase blood flow, particularly to the groin area.
Different Ways to Use Essential Oils for Dates
There are several different ways that you can use these and other essential oils as you get ready for your next date. Remember, even though the muskier, spicier scents are often found in men’s cologne, don’t be afraid to use them. But, you also don’t have to feel obligated to use them, as you can still attract men without those more masculine scents.
Here are just a few ways that you can use essential oils:
- You can choose to use a single oil, or a blend of several. Just remember to use only a drop or two of stronger floral oils, as well as the more masculine aromas, as they can easily overpower any other oils you use.
- Dab the oil on your pulse points, such as behind the ears, on the neck, on the wrists, and on the inner elbow. As the date goes on, you may get used to the smell and not notice it, but don’t worry — it’s still working!
- Add a drop or two to an aromatherapy necklace or bracelet.
- Mix your oils with a non-scented lotion, and apply before heading out.
Now that you ladies have a list of oils and aromas that men like, it’s time to give them a try on your next date! Please remember that using essential oils on dates does not guarantee anything; while the aromas may be appealing, they will not cause either party to act in a certain way. With that said, however, the aromas listed above have been studied and shown many times to be appealing and enticing to men.
Above all, remember to just be yourself because that will be the one thing that will truly attract the right guy. Don’t be afraid to show your real self, and just have a good time! When you do, that “Mr. Right” might come along sooner than you think.