August 26, 2019
Essential Oils For Staying In Or Going Out
Romance is everywhere. If you’re staying in with your partner for the night, romance can definitely be in the air. If you’re going out for a night on the town, romance can pop up when you meet a handsome new stranger, or as you spend time with your date. Just about everywhere you go, romance isn’t far behind. And essential oils are a great way to help you boost that romance, no matter where you are!
Essential Oils for Staying In
Sometimes you just need a low-key night at home with your partner, and that is completely fine! But while you two are soaking in your quality time, why not create an atmosphere that will only enhance your time together? Here are six essential oils you need when staying in for the night:
- Ylang Ylang: Home should be a place where you can relax and unwind, but that can be difficult, especially if you have kids in the house. Ylang Ylang is great for promoting a calm and relaxed environment, allowing you to let go of the stressors in your daily life. By having a relaxed atmosphere, you and your partner can truly enjoy your time together.
- Ginger: If you’re staying in for some extra romance, Ginger can help turn up the heat. Ginger’s aroma can be particularly arousing to many people, helping to boost libido and combat frigidity. Spice up your night with Ginger oil!
- Melissa: Perhaps you are staying in because you and your partner just doesn’t feel like going out. That is completely fine, but staying in doesn’t mean you have to have a “blah” night. Let go of any stresses or inferior thoughts with Melissa. With a floral and slightly lemony aroma, Melissa is great at uplifting your mood and settling any aggravated emotions. By adding Melissa to your night, you and your partner can still have a relaxing and enjoyable evening together. If you want to experience the benefits of Melissa but your budget doesn’t allow for such spending, try our Blend of Melissa.
- Love Essential Oil Blend: This blend’s name describes perfectly what it does: promotes love! By combining citrus and floral oils, Love can both boost your mood and promote feelings of relaxation and closeness. If you are struggling with any tense feelings towards your partner, Love can help encourage love, acceptance, and forgiveness to make your night together more enjoyable.
- Sandalwood: Just like Ginger, Sandalwood oil can be a great addition to your night if you are looking to spice things up. Sandalwood has a warm, woody aroma that many men find attractive. Use Sandalwood oil to help calm any nerves while also creating a sexy atmosphere. If you want to enjoy the benefits of Sandalwood but are looking for a more affordable option, try our Blend of Sandalwood.
- Jasmine: Even though a relaxing night at home can be wonderful, it is important that you are not too relaxed; you still want to be able to focus on your partner! This is where Jasmine comes in. Jasmine essential oil has a heady floral aroma that can help you feel relaxed and calm while also keeping you alert. It is also great for boosting confidence, easing feelings of worry, and helping you to lower any natural defenses. To experience the full benefits of Jasmine while also staying within a budget, try our Blend of Jasmine.
Essential Oils for Going Out
Whether you are going out with a date or going out to find one, essential oils can be your wingman (or wingwoman). To help you feel energized, confident, happy, and perhaps a little seductive on your night out, try these six essential oils:
- Ginger: Yes, Ginger is an oil you can use both for staying at home and for going out! Ginger’s warm and spicy aroma helps boost confidence, which can come in handy if you are trying to gather the courage to talk to a cute stranger. Ginger also helps get the blood flowing, which can give you greater energy that will last the night.
- Citrus Oils: Any citrus oil, such as Lemon, Lime, Bergamot, Grapefruit, or Orange, is excellent for giving your mood a boost. If you want to make sure you stay happy and positive all night, citrus oils should be your top choice. A happy mood will not only make you happy, but it can also make you more attractive to others.
- Blossoms Essential Oil Blend: As you get ready for your night out, don’t forget to apply Blossoms! This essential oil blend features a variety of citrus, floral, and slightly earthy oils to uplift your soul and boost your energy for the night. If you have any feelings of frustration or fear from the day, Blossoms also helps ground your emotions, so you can focus on simply enjoying the night.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood is another oil you can use both at home and out on the town. As we already mentioned, many men find Sandalwood to be alluring. So, if you are going out with the hopes of finding a date or meeting someone new, Sandalwood is a good choice. If you want to enjoy the benefits of Sandalwood but are looking for a more affordable option, try our Blend of Sandalwood.
- Neroli: Give yourself some love with Neroli oil! While finding someone else to love is wonderful, it is just as important that you love yourself. Neroli’s sweet, floral aroma helps boost your feelings of self-love and acceptance. If you feel self-conscious about yourself, Neroli can help ease your worries and doubts to make your night more enjoyable. Want to experience the benefits of Neroli, but your budget won’t allow it? Try our Blend of Neroli!
- Peppermint: A night out can be tiring, especially after a long day or week of work. To help keep your energy high, try using some Peppermint oil. Not only does Peppermint oil offer a crisp and refreshing aroma, but it can also keep you cool if you’re worried about breaking a sweat at the club.
No matter what your plans are for tonight, essential oils are there to help create an enjoyable evening. So, pack these oils into your purse or pull them out of your cupboard, and get ready for a night to remember.