May 9, 2016
Tighten pores, even out complexion and improve skin tone with Rocky Mountain Oils’ Face-Firming Mask. In a matter of minutes, you’ll take your skin back in time!
- 1 Egg White
- Toothpick dipped ⅛ inch in RMO Geranium
- Cotton Ball or Foundation Brush
In a small bowl place 1 egg white and lightly beat with fork or whisk. Dip a toothpick ⅛ inch into Geranium, or other skin care oil of choice, and swirl through egg white, beat until mixed.
- Pull hair back from the face.
- Wash face with warm water as this will open the pores and allow the mask to better penetrate the skin.
- Pat face dry gently with a towel or allow to air dry.
- Dip cotton ball or foundation brush into egg white mixture and apply to face everywhere except around the eyes and mouth. Wait 2-3 minutes and apply another layer. Allow mask to remain for 15 minutes and then remove by washing it with a washcloth and warm water.
- Pat face dry gently with a towel and seal firming benefits left by the mask by applying favorite moisturizer.
- Gives the appearance of tighter skin.