June 9, 2016
Focus in a Bottle
Whether you’re running on all cylinders after staying up all night with a sick child or facing a big meeting at work, you know you need to take care of yourself but you don’t have the time or the energy to do it. That’s where we come in!
Make this easy Focus in a Bottle DIY from Rocky Mountain Oils to whip out when life gets busy but still needs your focus. Soothing Lavender, calming Sandalwood and invigorating Vetiver combine in this synergy to create a grounding experience that will also awaken your mind so you can focus on what really matters.
- 9 drops Lavender Hungry
- 9 drops Patchouli
- 12 drops Cedarwood
- 12 drops Spruce
- 12 drops Pine
- 12 drops Frankincense serrata
- 18 drops Vetiver
- 21 drops Sandalwood
- 10ml Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Empty Glass Bottle 5ml
- Empty Roll-on Bottle 10ml
- Remove cap and dropper insert from 5ml empty glass bottle.
- Add all the drops of essential oil listed above, put the dropper insert back on the 5ml bottle and press firmly until it’s seated against the glass.
- Remove the cap and plastic encased roller-ball insert from the 10ml empty roll-on bottle.
- For a 2% dilution add 6 drops of the Focus in a Bottle blend to the bottom of the empty roll on bottle, store remainder of Concentration Cologne in the 5ml bottle with cap tightly secured.
- Fill the remainder of the 10 ml (approx 2 teaspoons) roll-on bottle to just under the neck of the glass with Fractionated Coconut Oil, replace the roll-on insert, press firmly until plastic is seated against the glass.
- Shake the roll-on bottle to thoroughly mix the blend, replace the cap and tightly secure until use.
Application and Benefits:
Apply to the sides of the neck and behind the ears as needed throughout the day to achieve greater focus and concentration. Reach for this musky wood slightly sweet aroma to support productivity during the work day resulting in a greater sense of accomplishment and confidence.
Note: For a stronger scent increase the number of drops of the Focus in a Bottle blend up to a max of 15 drops per 10ml for up to a 5% dilution.