Refreshing Upper Body Massage Oil
Does your head start to feel heavier and heavier as the workday goes on? Do your shoulders often feel tense and tired, and do you often need an afternoon pick-me-up? Try our “Refreshing Upper Body Massage” recipe to uplift and relax those tense and tired shoulders.
- 5 drop Eucalyptus radiata Essential Oil
- 5 drop Grapefruit Essential Oil
- 4 drop Orange Essential Oil
- 2 drop Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 2 drop Rosewood Essential Oil
- 1 tbsp FCO - (Fractionated Coconut Oil)
Mix ingredients together in a glass container, like an empty 15ml glass bottle.
Pour 3-5 drops of the mixture into the palm of your hand.
Massage the formula into your neck, shoulders, and along the back to uplift and relax tense and tired muscles.