Spring Cleaning Challenge Day 2: Kitchen
Posted March 31, 2020 in Cleaning, DIYs, Household by Rocky Mountain Oils
The kitchen is the heart of the home, and a great place for family togetherness in the midst of this self-quarantine. Let’s give this room a little TLC with day 2 of our spring cleaning challenge! Check below for your cleaning details, plus a DIY dish soap recipe using some of our favorite essential oils to help you get started!
- Clean the fridge and freezer inside and out
- Clear out and organize the pantry
- Wipe down and disinfect the trash can
- Clean the microwave inside and out
- Wipe down appliances and counters
- Clean the oven and stovetop
- Clean the dishwasher inside and out
- Wash dishes and scrub down the sink (Tip: Try this DIY Sink Refresher recipe for extra help!)
Fresh n’ Fruity DIY Dishsoap
What You’ll Need:
- In a large measuring cup, combine ingredients and stir well to incorporate.
- Carefully pour the mixture into a 16oz squeeze bottle.
- Shake before each use. Add 1-2 Tablespoons of the mixture into your dishwasher detergent dispenser, and wash as normal. Store the bottle in a cool, dark place when not in use.
Join the Challenge!
Missed out on day 1? No problem! Visit your first checklist here to get started on making your home radiate springtime freshness!