- Get answers to over 1,000 commonly asked questions about essential oils
- Learn 500 phrases to help you describe essential oils, their origins, chemical makeup, and uses to others
- Access an all-inclusive glossary of essential oil terms
- Learn the details about where essential oils come from
- Learn how to diffuse and use your oils in various ways
- Become familiar with the various health benefits of essential oils
Exploring Essential Oils is a fantastic guidebook for both essential oil beginners and practiced users. Written by Dr. Cole Wooley, this book covers and answers over 1000 commonly asked questions about essential oils, and provides 500 phrases to help you describe your personal experiences with essential oils. It also contains an all-inclusive glossary to help you learn and understand the necessary vocabulary to use and talk about essential oils.
Each chapter addresses different challenges to help you get more out of your essential oils. In addition, you will learn about how plants naturally make essential oils and the various ways those oils are extracted. Dr. Wooley will share various methods of how you can diffuse your oils, as well as various oils’ health benefits. With Exploring Essential Oils as your guide, you can become more confident in understanding and using essential oils.
Dr. Cole Wooley, PhD can expertly simplify complex and technical concepts about essential oils, helping readers of all stages understand how they can access and harness each essential oil’s unique properties. Through the use of charts, illustrations, and diagrams, Dr. Wooley makes it easy for you to become your own expert in essential oils.
Paperback: 236 pages
Dimensions: 6 x 9 x 0.5 inches