Eucalyptus citriodora Essential Oil (Eucalyptus citriodora) is also commonly known as Gum Tree, Lemon-Scented Gum, and Corymbia Citriodora. Eucalyptus citriodora Essential Oil is characterized by its strong, fresh, sweet, and balsamic aroma presenting a top fragrance note.
Unique in scent, Eucalyptus citriodora Essential Oil has an aroma that sets it apart from other Eucalyptus species due to its fresh-squeezed lemon-citronella fragrance. Eucalyptus citriodora Essential oil is included in the Rocky Mountain Oils Immunity collection. Use of pungent-scented oil helps revitalize and invigorate in a number of applications.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil Varieties
Eucalyptus radiata and globulus are similar in properties. These two have a scent variation
- Eucalyptus citriodora’s aroma is strong, fresh, citronella-like, sweet, and balsamic. The aroma is significantly different from Eucalyptus globulus and Eucalyptus radiata as it has stronger medicinal and lemon-like notes. Eucalyptus citriodora is calming to the nervous and respiratory systems.
- Eucalyptus globulus' aroma is strong, fresh, clean, medicinal, and slightly woody. Eucalyptus globulus typically has the highest levels of 1,8-cineole between the three.
- Eucalyptus radiata’s aroma is similar to Eucalyptus globulus being fresh, clean, medicinal, and slightly woody with additional sweet and fruity notes making the scent a bit softer. Eucalyptus radiata is considered the most therapeutic of the three varieties.
All three varieties should not be used with children. Consider Myrtle as a safer alternative.
Botanical Name: Eucalyptus citriodora
Country of Origin: India
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: Leaf
Aroma: Herbal, Lemon
Blends Well With: Cedarwood, Coriander, Eucalyptus Radiata, Frankincense, Lavender, Pine, Ravintsara, Rosemary, Tea Tree
- Diffuse to helps clear the mind and make room for one to focus on positive thoughts
- Try adding to DIY recipes to fragrance soaps and room sprays for a deodorizing effect
- Diffuse or add to blends to repel insects
- Diffuse or apply topically with a carrier oil to inspire deep breathing
Bug Bite Mix
Blend oils together and use them any of the following ways:
- Apply straight to the bite
- Add to a basin of water for washing affected skin
- Add the oil blend to 2 tablespoons Cider Vinegar and dab a small portion onto bites with a cotton ball.
- 2 drops Eucalyptus citriodora
- 1 drop Peppermint
- 1 teaspoon unscented shampoo of choice
Wash hair daily. Works well for an irritated scalp as well.
Not to be used on children under 10 years old. Use with a carrier oil when applied topically.
Click here for dilution rates.
GC/MS tests verify purity and quality of the oils we sell, so you can be sure you’re using the highest quality oils available on the market today.
Summary: Click Here
GC/MS Test: Click Here
For batch specific GC/MS test click here.
The Customer Reviews are provided for the benefit and information of RMO’s customers. RMO prohibits any customer reviews that contain vulgar, explicit, or inappropriate language or content. Among other things, inappropriate content includes, but is not limited to, customer reviews that make claims violative of FDA regulations or laws, such as claims that the product is used for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease.
2 weeks ago
3 months ago
4 months ago
7 months ago
7 months ago