Cornmint Essential Oil (Mentha arvensis) is also commonly known as Japanese Mint and Field Mint. The oil has a strong minty, warm, herbaceous aroma presenting a top fragrance note.
Cornmint Essential Oil is part of the Rocky Mountain Oils Relief collection, and may be used in place of Peppermint Essential Oil. The minty-sweet aroma can empower and soothe your mood, while balancing out thoughts and promoting openness and positivity.
Peppermint vs Cornmint
- Peppermint’s aroma is minty, cool, invigorating, and sharp.
- Cornmint’s aroma is minty, sweet, warm, and herbaceous.
Botanical Name: Mentha arvensis
Country of Origin: India
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: Leaf
Aroma: Mint, Sweet
Blends Well With: Blend of Vanilla, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Lemon, Orange, Ravintsara, Rosemary
- Try using it in a massage oil
- Diffuse the sweet minty aroma to empower and soothe your mood
- Can be used as a replacement to peppermint
- Diffuse or use deep inhalation to balance out thoughts and promote openness
Cooling Foot Spray
- 25-30 drops Cornmint Essential Oil
- 5-8 drops Rosemary Essential Oil
- 2 tablespoon Aloe Vera Gel
- 2 tablespoon Witch Hazel Extract
Mix all ingredients into a 4oz spray bottle. Shake well before use. Store in the refrigerator for an even cooler effect.Note: Lavender can be substituted for Tea Tree
Queezy Tummy Rub
In a 10ml roller bottle combine
- 2 Tablespoons of a favorite carrier oil (FCO, Jojoba, Almond, Grape Seed)
- 10 Drops Corn Mint
- 4 Drops Ginger Root
- 4 drops Orange
In a 10ml roller bottle combine all ingredients. Apply and massage into the abdomen area in a clockwise direction.
GC/MS tests verify purity and quality of the oils we sell, so you can be sure you’re using the highest quality oils available on the market today.
Summary: Click Here
GC/MS Test: Click Here
For batch specific GC/MS test click here.
The Customer Reviews are provided for the benefit and information of RMO’s customers. RMO prohibits any customer reviews that contain vulgar, explicit, or inappropriate language or content. Among other things, inappropriate content includes, but is not limited to, customer reviews that make claims violative of FDA regulations or laws, such as claims that the product is used for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease.
2 months ago
4 months ago
5 months ago
6 months ago
I'm new to this company, have used another for about a year I got tired of their prices. My orders would take weeks! I got this order in 4 days!