Geranium Essential Oil Information
Geranium Essential Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) is also commonly known as Sweet Scented
Geranium and Old Fashioned Geranium. Geranium Essential Oil features a strong floral, sweet,
rose‐like aroma presenting a middle fragrance note.
At Rocky Mountain Oils we added Geranium Essential Oil as part of our Mood and Skin Care collections. It can help reduce the appearance of scars and other mild skin blemishes, and makes a nice addition to any daily skin care regimen. Geranium can actually balance oily and combination skin, while tightening and toning mature skin.
The fresh-smelling floral oil helps support emotions by elevating the mood during times of stress, tension, or grief. Its uplifting aromatherapeutic properties help instill a sense of security, comfort, and consolation, while boosting self esteem and a sense of well-being.
Geranium Essential Oil from Rocky Mountain Oils also may help:
● Sustain a healthy, balanced endocrine system
● Promote a healthy lymphatic system
● Harmonize emotions through your menstrual cycle
PurityGeranium Essential Oil is extracted by steam distillation of the and leaf of Pelargonium graveolens.
The main constituents in Geranium Essential Oil are:
- Citronellol - provides a medium floral aroma
- Citronellyl formate - provides a medium floral aroma
- Geraniol - provides a medium floral aroma
- Isomenthone - provides a medium minty aroma
- Linalool - provides a medium floral aroma
Your trust and confidence is very important to us. As part of our S.A.A.F.E. Promise™ to you, we provide GC/MS (Gas Chromatography / Mass Spectrometry) test results from a verified third party, independent lab for each one of our essential oil products.
GC/MS tests verify purity and quality of the oils we sell, so you can be sure you’re using the highest quality oils available on the market today.
Click here for the GC/MS test results for your bottle of Geranium Essential Oil.
Click here for dilution rates.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Rocky Mountain Oils nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.
Oils Found in Mood
• 3 drops German Chamomile
• 2 drops Carrot Seed
• 3 drops Geranium
• 6 drops Lavender
• 1 tablespoon Cider Vinegar
• 2 ounces Witch Hazel
• 5 ounces Distilled WaterMix formula together and shake well before every use. Use to cleanse skin before you apply moisturizer.
Razor Burn Relief
• 6 drops German Chamomile
• 8 drops Geranium
• 10 drops Lavender
• 5 drops Lemon
• ¼ cup Olive oil
• ¼ cup FCOMix all oils together and store in a dark colored glass container. After shaving, massage a small amount on legs or underarms. Do not use on sensitive areas.