Organic Essential Oils

We are excited to offer 10 USDA certified organic essential oils to fit your needs.

Certified organic essential oils come from plants that are grown and harvested on USDA certified farms. While only these 10 oils are certified organic, we require that all of our essential oils come from farms that maintain organic practices and standards.

Learn more about what makes organic oils so different.

Read more
13 products
  • USDA-Certified; Floral, herbaceous; calming effect; moisturizer.
  • USDA-Certified; uplifting; high in antioxidants; sanitizes surfaces.
  • USDA-Certified; menthol-like; provides respiratory support.
  • USDA-Certified; Sweet, minty aroma; may help with stomach aches.
  • USDA-Certified; sweet, gentle citrus; inspires mental clarity.
  • USDA-Certified; Herbaceous; may help with psoriasis & eczema.
  • USDA-Certified; Citrusy; may help with everyday mental fatigue.
  • USDA-Certified; Spicy-sweet; cardiovascular & respiratory support.
    Notify Me When Available
  • USDA-Certified; antibacterial; may help ease chronic aches.
  • USDA-Certified; Deep, calming aroma; supports emotional healing.
  • 4 USDA Organic Oils: Wellness & Aromatherapy Essentials.
  • Six USDA Organic Oils for Mind, Body, and Relaxation.
  • Nine USDA Organic Oils for Mind, Body, and Relaxation.

Organic Essential Oils FAQ

Q: Why did you add organic essential oils to your list of products?

A: At Rocky Mountain Oils, we care about what our customers have to say, and we listened to our valued customers’ requests to offer certified organic essential oils. In response, we launched six organic essential oils: Frankincense (Serrata), Lavender, Lemon, Orange, Peppermint, and Tea Tree. We are excited to now offer four more organic essential oils: Oregano, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, and Turmeric. We’re excited to provide more organic options in the future!

Q: Will Rocky Mountain Oils offer more organic essential oils?

A: Absolutely! We will be launching more organic essential oils soon!

Q: What does it mean to be Certified Organic?

A: For a product to be Certified Organic or USDA Organic, its content must be at least 95% organic by weight, excluding water and salt. The other 5% or less of remaining ingredients must consist of substances that are approved by the USDA’s National List.

Q: What is the difference between organic and non-organic?

A: Certified Organic or USDA Organic products follow the quality regulations and farming practices set by the USDA. At Rocky Mountain Oils, we hold ourselves to a higher standard, completing the extensive process for each of our essential oils to comply with organic standards. All of our oils are third-party tested and pass pesticide testing, resulting in the purest, most therapeutic essential oils available.

Q: Are your oils non-GMO?

A: Yes!

Q: Are your organic oils ingestible?

A: Essential oils are very potent, and it is important that you use them correctly. All of our oils are 100% pure, natural, and authentic. However, we cannot provide dosing suggestions or direction on how to ingest oils, should you choose to do so. If you do choose to ingest oils, we recommend consulting with an aromatherapist or trusted medical professional.