Aviva Waterless Diffuser
Elevate your space with pure, soothing scents with the Aviva Waterless Diffuser. This waterless aroma diffuser makes makes it easier than ever to diffuse your favorite essential oils and essential oil blends. Simply insert a 15ml bottle of pure oil for fast, no-mess diffusing.
Aviva is a portable diffuser that uses cold diffusion technology to disperse oils without water or heat. It nebulizes essential oil into pure, micro-fine droplets that retain their full aroma profile and undiluted therapeutic compounds. Aviva creates scents that are stronger, longer lasting, and quickly fill rooms up to 400 square feet.
This waterless oil diffuser is charged via USB (cable included), with a long battery life that stays charged for up to 72 hours. It’s perfect for on-the-go use and fits easily into your car’s cup holder to diffuse oils on your daily commute or family road trips. You can also take it to the gym, yoga studio, or use outdoors with insect repellent blends to keep pesky bugs from biting.
Choose from three intensity levels (low, medium, and high). It also comes with an elegant 15ml green glass bottle to make your own essential oil diffuser blends, or use with any Rocky Mountain Oils pure oil or pure oil blend.
Benefits & Features
- Remove the included bottle by pressing up on the bottom, then remove the nozzle from the device.
- Scew on the new bottle of oil you’re diffusing, or fill original bottle with oils.
- Remove orifice dropper, then insert nozzle into new oil bottle. Make sure the arrows on the nozzle and the diffuser line up.
- Press down on the nozzle to lock it into place (nozzle will “click” once secured).
- Press the Power icon to turn on and select your preferred intensity level and time mode:
- LOW: Diffuses for 15 seconds / rests for 165 seconds (Oil consumption 0.15 ml/h)
- MEDIUM: Diffuses for 60 seconds / rests for 120 seconds (Oil consumptions 0.6 ml/h)
- HIGH: Diffuses for 120 seconds / rests for 60 seconds (Oil consumption 1.2 ml/h)
- Do not overturn the diffuser or leave the diffuser on its side while oil is inside. This will cause the oil to pour back into the air pump and can cause permanent damage to the diffuser.
- Do not use oils that are prediluted with water or carrier oils.
- Do not use this product at temperatures below 50 degrees F or over 104 degrees F.
- Turn off the power when changing oil.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Care & Maintenance
- Store in a cool, dry place when not in use.
- Clean the diffuser every time you change oils, or once every 5-6 uses.
- Disconnect from USB charger before cleaning.
- To clean the refillable bottle, use white vinegar or rubbing alcohol to remove any oily residue or lingering scents.
- To clean the exterior, wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not use detergents, solvents, or abrasive agents.
Safety / Purity
Practice Safe Diffusing!
- Diffuse in a well-ventilated, open space with proper airflow
- Keep children and pets out of the direct line of mist
- Do not diffuse directly in front of your face
- After 30-60 minutes, take breaks from diffusing
At Rocky Mountain Oils, your trust and confidence are very important to us. If you are dissatisfied with your Aviva Waterless Diffuser for any reason, simply return it within 90 Days for a full refund back to your original payment method.
Click here to learn more about our convenient, no-hassle return policy.
Aviva Waterless Diffuser FAQ
How does a waterless essential oil diffuser work?
A waterless scent diffuser like Aviva works by nebulizing essential oils without water or heat. Instead of creating steam, waterless diffusers shoot highly pressurized air into the oils, which breaks them down into tiny particles which are then released into the air as a micro-fine mist.
What are the benefits of a waterless diffuser?
A waterless air diffuser offers many unique benefits that aren’t available from other types of diffusers. First, as the name implies, waterless diffusers don’t require any water or measuring a water-to-oil ratio. Simply attach a bottle of your favorite essential oil or essential oil blend and the device will diffuse automatically.
Additionally, the vapor from a waterless essential oil diffuser provides more therapeutic benefits because the oil isn’t watered down or heated. A waterless oil diffuser like Aviva disperses oils into the air in their purest form for greater absorption and stronger aromas.
What is the difference between a waterless diffuser and other types of diffusers?
There are four main types of essential oil diffusers: waterless diffusers, steam diffusers, ultrasonic diffusers, and passive diffusers.
Waterless diffusers nebulize essential oils, which means they use air pressure to vaporize the oil instead of using heat or water. Steam diffusers heat water and oil to create a scented steam. Ultrasonic diffusers use high frequency soundwaves to vibrate oil and water into vapor. Finally, passive diffusers are non-electronic objects made from ceramic or other porous materials. Passive diffusers allow essential oil aromas to slowly, gently fill a space as the oils absorb and activate in the exposed air.
What essential oils can I use with a waterless oil aroma diffuser?
You can use almost any essential oil in a waterless aroma diffuser. Some of our favorites include Lavender, Lemon, and Patchouli, as well as blends like Meadow Breeze, Tranquility, and Counting Sheep. With the Aviva Waterless Diffuser, you can also get creative and use the included bottle to make your own blends. (Note: We do not recommend diffusing essential oil blends that include a carrier oil such as FCO or Jojoba.)