Breathe Ease - 5ml
Breathe better and support respiratory health with Breathe Ease Essential Oil Blend. Made with some of the best essential oils for breathing, this blend helps open your airways so you can take deeper, fuller breaths. Inhale positivity and healing, exhale bad vibes!
Breathe Ease Blend combines pure Eucalyptus radiata, Eucalyptus citriodora, Myrtle, Peppermint, Spruce, Ravintsara, Pine, and Marjoram essential oils. The aroma is crisp, clean, herbaceous, and slightly medicinal. The essential oils in this blend are high in anti-inflammatory compounds and natural menthol, which acts as an expectorant to help clear congestion from your lungs and sinuses.
Try this breathe easy essential oil blend in diffusers, room sprays, or dilute with a carrier oil for topical application. It’s perfect for colds, flus, bronchitis, asthma, allergies, or any upper respiratory ailment. Using essential oils to breathe better helps support your body’s natural healing without harsh chemicals or artificial ingredients. These oils are also antimicrobial and help boost the immune system.
Simply inhale or massage this blend of essential oils for respiratory congestion onto the upper chest or back. This essential oil blend will also help relax your muscles, release tension, and reduce anxiety. Use it any time you’re feeling under the weather with a cough, sinus congestion, or other breathing problems.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Adminstration. Neither Rocky Mountain Oils® nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.
Benefits & Features
- Use as an essential oil blend for breathing better and healing from respiratory illnesses.
- Diffuse, inhale, or apply topically to relieve congestion from colds, flus, bronchitis, or other ailments. You can also use it as a home remedy for allergies and asthma.
- Blend with a carrier oil to make a medicinal chest rub, then massage into the upper chest, neck, or back as needed to reduce coughing, loosen mucus and phlegm, and support the immune system.
- Diffuse or use in a room spray to utilize the antimicrobial properties of these essential oils and neutralize airborne germs that may cause illness.
- Use at the first signs of illness, allergies, or asthma, or any time you’d like to boost the health of your respiratory system. You can inhale directly from the bottle for quick relief any time you feel stuffed up.
Breathe Easy Essential Oil Blend Room Mist
- 75 drops Breathe Ease
- 4 ounces Distilled Water
Instructions: Add the essential oil for breathing blend to a 4-ounce fine mist spray bottle, then fill the rest of the bottle with distilled water. Shake well to combine, and shake again before each use. Spray as needed to open your airways and promote easier breathing. You can refill the water 2-3 times before refilling the oil.
Safety / Purity
Dilute with a carrier oil and patch test before extensive topical use. Click here for dilution rates. Do not use topically on children under 10. If you experience chronic asthma, use with caution and discontinue use immediately if symptoms worsen.
Kids Safety: Safe for children ages 10 years old and above. Dilute to a .5-1% dilution rate before topical use on children. Learn more about essential oils and kids here.
Practice Safe Diffusion:
- Diffuse in an open, well-ventilated area.
- Keep children and pets out of the direct line of mist.
- Diffuse in 30-60 minute intervals with ample break periods.
As part of our S.A.A.F.E. Promise™ to you, Rocky Mountain Oils provides verified third-party GC/MS (Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry) test results from an independent lab for every essential oil product in our collection.
GC/MS tests verify the quality and purity of every Rocky Mountain Oils product, which guarantees you’re using the safest and highest quality essential oils and essential oil blends on the market.
To view the GC/MS test results for this blend, click here.