Spring Cleaning Challenge Day 4: Living Room
As the first room any guest sees, and a space where you and your family spend a lot of time while nestled indoors, your living room deserves a little extra cleaning magic from time to time. Join us for day 4 of our cleaning challenge, along with a heavenly DIY carpet deodorizer recipe to help add a burst of fresh springtime to your living environment.
- Declutter the area
- Dust all surfaces
- Vacuum under all rugs and furniture
- Wash rugs, blankets, and pillows
- Clean the coffee table and side tables
- Sanitize all remotes and controllers
Spring in Your Step DIY Carpet Deodorizer
What You’ll Need:
- 2 cups Baking Soda
- 10 drops Eucalyptus Radiata
- 8 drops Spearmint
- In a medium-sized bowl, add essential oils and baking soda together, and stir to combine.
- Generously sprinkle the mixture onto your carpet, rugs, and couches. Let it sit for a minimum of 20 minutes, and then vacuum regularly.
- Store in an airtight container.
Get Your Clean On!
Ready to get started on your spring cleaning? See the past 3 challenge checklists to begin!