The 5-Day Spring Cleaning Challenge
Spring is now here, and many of us are excited to finally shed our winter personas and let the sunshine back into our lives. Now that we're spending more time indoors and social distancing, this is the perfect time to get a head start on your spring cleaning to refresh you home after those long winter months. Your mission? Make your space sparkle — but don’t forget to have fun while doing it!
To help you create a cleaner environment for both you and your family, we invite you to join us in our 5-day spring cleaning challenge!
Are you up to the challenge?
Day 1: Bathrooms
As one of the most used rooms in any home, the bathroom is a great hide-out for lurking bacteria and germs! See below for your first challenge checklist, along with an easy DIY toilet cleaner recipe.
- Declutter counter space
- Clean toilets inside and out
- Organize cupboards and drawers
- Scrub down your tub/shower
- Wash rugs, towels, and shower curtain
- Wash mirrors and windows
- Wipe down countertops, sinks, and faucets
Fresh Air DIY Toilet Cleaner
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup Distilled Water
- ½ cup Liquid Castile Soap
- 1 cup Baking Soda
- ¼ cup White Vinegar
- 20 drops Tea Tree
- 20 drops Lavender
- 20 drops Lemon
- Carefully mix all ingredients in a large measuring cup. The vinegar will cause the mixture to fizz, so add slowly.
- Mix well, and pour into a squirt bottle.
- Spray your toilet bowl, rim, and seat liberally with the mixture, and wipe with a clean washcloth.
Move on to Day 2 challenge