Ancient Oils Sea Salt GlowPurpose: To exfoliate and moisturize A popular spa treatment used to remove dead skin cells, salt glows help promote the health of the skin and restore its natural radiance. This mixture combines skin-nourishing carrier oils, sea salt and a blend of essential oils that leave the skin nourished and glowing. Ingredients:
- 4 ounces (½ cup) Grapeseed oil
- 1 ounce (⅛ cup) Avocado oil
- 1 ounce (⅛ cup) Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon local honey
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup Fine Sea Salt
- 30 drops RMO Oils of the Bible blend
Instructions: Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside. In a separate bowl, combine oils and add honey. Stir to combine. Add dry ingredients to the wet and mix well. Store in an airtight container. How to Apply: Stand in the shower and briefly wet the skin. Using your hand, scoop Sea Salt Glow mixture and apply it in circular motions all over your skin. Start at the shoulders and work down to the feet. Avoid the face, and other delicate places, especially any open wounds on the skin. Rinse off with warm water, or fill the tub and lie down for a relaxing soak, followed by a warm shower. No need to use bath gel or soap, this Ancient Sea Salt Glow will cleanse the body and soak into the skin helping to hydrate without leaving an oily residue. Finish the experience by gently patting the skin dry with a towel and moisturize with a favorite, lotion, body butter or body oil. Scrubs can be a little intense on the skin, so do not use more than once a week. If there are questions or concerns, please check with a trusted health professional before use, especially if you have sensitive skin.
- This easy DIY beauty remedy will save you time and money by creating a spa-like treatment in the comfort of your home.
- Adding an exfoliation routine to your beauty regime improves skin tone and texture.
- Buff away dead skin cells to reveal silky smooth glowing skin.