After Workout Lotion DIYReinvigorate muscles after a strenuous workout with this Lotion from Rocky Mountain Oils. In a few minutes, you can create a lotion that mimics the icy-hot feeling you love with our 100% natural essential oils. Ingredients:
- 8 drops Clove Bud
- 15 drops Frankincense serrata
- 15 drops Helichrysum gymnocephalum
- 15 drops Copaiba Balsam
- 20 drops Nutmeg
- 30 drops Black Pepper
- 70 drops Peppermint
- 75 drops Wintergreen
- 3/4 cup favorite unscented body lotion
- Empty Glass Bottle 15ml
- Sandwich baggie
- Empty 4oz container for end product
- Remove cap and dropper insert from 15ml empty glass bottle.
- Add all the drops of essential oil listed above, put the dropper insert back on the 15ml bottle and press firmly until it's seated against the glass.
- In a small metal or glass mixing bowl add moisturizing lotion and 180 drops Workout Recovery blend, this makes a 5% dilution.
- Use either a metal wire whisk or beaters until lotion and oil blend are thoroughly incorporated.
- Scoop contents of the bowl into a sandwich baggie, snip a small hole in the end and squeeze lotion into the vessel of choice.
Application and Benefits:
After you’ve completed your workout apply the lotion over any desired targetted area such as your legs, arms or neck. This blend is both refreshing and warming and may just help you get you ready to take on your next workout.