Tohi’s New Facial Cleanser Puts Radiant Skin Well Within Reach
It’s common knowledge that sleeping with makeup or going to bed without washing your face is a bad idea, but simply dragging a cold rag across your cheeks and eyes isn’t enough to do the trick either. Environmental impurities and makeup chemicals can remain in the skin and trap dirt and dead cells, leading to clogged pores and breakouts.
If you want vibrant skin, cleaning your face before bed—regardless of how tired you are—is a must. However, if you want to truly cleanse, purify, and reveal your skin’s natural beauty, try our signature oil cleanser, Deep Radiance Facial Cleanser from Rocky Mountain Oils’ newest Tohi line.
Deep Radiance delivers total skin refreshment by removing impurities while also protecting the skin’s moisture balance. The natural ingredients and oils banish dirt and grime, making it simple and easy to remove all trace makeup residue and lingering contaminants that can cause acne or dull your complexion.
In addition to its soft, citrusy aroma, Deep Radiance employs two main natural ingredients for maximum effectiveness.
- Squalane is an odorless, colorless, non-irritating natural oil that aids in maintaining skin hydration levels while soothing chapped or cracked skin.
- Glycerin acts as a moisturizer by drawing water from the air into the skin. This provides a revitalizing effect and smooths the skin by filling in dry cracks.
Make the Deep Radiance Facial Cleanser the first line of defense in your daily skincare routine, and follow these steps to help foster a radiant, glowing complexion while achieving overall facial cleanliness:
- Apply the cleanser to a dry face in the morning or evening.
- Gently massage a pea-size amount into the skin using circular motions.
- Wet your fingers and continue to massage the area to emulsify the cleanser.
- Use a wet washcloth to wipe down and remove all trace makeup residue.
- Gently dry face.
- For best results, follow up with Tohi’s Sacred Skin Facial Moisturizer to lock in moisture.
We designed our Tohi line to promote harmony among mind, body, and spirit. Our Deep Radiance Facial Cleanser offers an excellent option for all skin types, including those with the most sensitive skin.
The botanical ingredients and lack of harsh chemicals even make it safe and gentle enough for use around the eyes. As winter sets in, the dry and cold air can wreak havoc on your face. The oil-based Deep Radiance Facial Cleanser offers a first line of defense to combat the effects of Old Man Winter.