Sweet Oasis: The Perfect Oil For True Relaxation
Have you ever found yourself in the middle of a stressful day or with a packed schedule that just makes you feel frantic? Have you ever wished that you could just take a step back from it all, take a deep breath, and relax for a minute? If you could do that, maybe you would be able to refocus your mind and get a boost of energy to help you jump back into the day.
Taking time to relax and destress is so important in maintaining good mental and physical health. With the help of the Rocky Mountain Oils Sweet Oasis Essential Oil Blend, it's easy to take a break from the chaos of the day and slip into a calming and personal sanctuary.
Why Choose The Sweet Oasis Blend?
Sweet Oasis is an invigorating and bright essential oil blend designed to provide comfort and promote relaxation. By combining the perfect mixture of soothing and energizing oils, Sweet Oasis can give you the benefits you are looking for. Here's just a brief overview of what oils are in Sweet Oasis and some of the benefits they can provide:
- Copaiba: stabilizes your mood and calms your mind
- Cedarwood: fortifies and strengthens emotions
- Lime: uplifts your mood, invigorates your mind, and boosts your energy
- Lavender: promotes relaxation and reduces feelings of stress
- Balsam of Peru: promotes feelings of comfort
Together, these oils help calm your heart and invigorate the soul. Sweet Oasis is a great blend that, when inhaled or applied topically, can help you let go of emotional pain and replace it with serenity. In a world full of busy and sometimes hectic days, this natural way of finding relaxation is just what we all need.
Why Is It Important To Relax?
We've established that the Sweet Oasis blend is great for helping you relax, and we know that relaxation is good, but what exactly are the benefits of regular relaxation? According to doctors and health science, relaxation can do many things to support a healthy mind and body, including:
- Decreasing your heart rate (which is typically elevated when you are stressed or anxious)
- Lowering your blood pressure and increasing blood flow throughout the body
- Decreasing feelings of anxiety, depression, and insomnia
- Relaxing your muscles and reducing tension
- Boosting your energy and promoting better sleep patterns
- Providing a sense of calmness and confidence
- Improving your coping abilities
- Reducing feelings of frustration or anger
- Increasing your concentration
- Reducing feelings of fatigue or tiredness
Relaxation is a state of being where you feel calm and able to manage your daily life or tasks. It does not necessarily mean not doing anything, as you may still have a racing and anxious mind while lying on the couch. By combining various relaxation techniques with natural products, such as the Sweet Oasis blend, you can more fully experience true relaxation and its benefits.
Okay, so we know that relaxation is good for us, but when we are in the middle of a stressful situation, sometimes it can be difficult to find something that actually helps us relax. Here are some basic and simple ways to help ease your mind, slow your breathing, and recenter your emotions:
- Breathing: Conscious and controlled breathing can help lower your heart rate, increase your oxygen intake, and relieve anxiety. Simply close your eyes and breathe in for a few counts, and out for a few counts. Repeat until you feel calm.
- Meditation: There are many different ways you can meditate. Try repeating positive and calming mantras to yourself, use proper posture, practice controlled breathing, and focus on positive thoughts.
- Yoga: Yoga combines proper breathing and posture with greater self-awareness. Even just 10 minutes of yoga can help relax your mind and increase your energy.
- Visualization: This technique involves you mentally envisioning a relaxing setting. By focusing on the details of the setting and how you feel if you were there, you can help remove stressful thoughts, and focus on simply calming your mind and body.
- Essential Oils: Naturally health-promoting products such as essential oils can help enhance the effects of relaxation, especially when combined with other relaxation techniques.
How To Use Sweet Oasis To Relax
The Rocky Mountain Oils Sweet Oasis blend is one that is designed to help you relax and regain energy so that you can not only make it through each day but do it happily. Here are just a few of the many different ways that you can use Sweet Oasis to help you relax:
- Simply inhale a few deep breaths from the bottle when you start feeling overwhelmed. You can also add 15-20 drops to an aromatherapy inhaler that you can keep with you in your pocket or purse.
- Create a room spray for your home or office space. Combine 2 Tablespoons of Witch Hazel or Vodka, 3 Tablespoons of distilled water, and 30-40 drops of Sweet Oasis into a 4-ounce spray bottle. Shake before each use, and spray around the room to promote relaxation.
- Soak in a relaxing bath. Add 2-3 drops of Sweet Oasis per 1 cup of Epsom Salts or 1 Tablespoon of carrier oil, and add to a warm bath. Be sure to do a patch test on the skin before adding the oil to the bath water.
- Add a drop or two of Sweet Oasis to your favorite unscented lotion. Apply liberally to your skin after a nice soak, or when you are feeling stressed. Click here for proper oil dilution rates.
- Diffuse 5-10 drops of Sweet Oasis in a diffuser during meditation or yoga. You can also diffuse Sweet Oasis at home or in the office when you are feeling stressed to help create a calm environment.
- Take Sweet Oasis with you in an easy-to-use roll-on bottle. Simply add 6 drops of Sweet Oasis and 2 teaspoons of carrier oil into your roll-on bottle. Apply to the wrists, temples, chest, or inner elbow when you start feelings stressed and are away from home.
- Apply 1-2 drops of Sweet Oasis to an aromatherapy necklace or bracelet. Rub the oil into the aromatherapy stones, and inhale the calming scent as you go about your day.
No matter where you are or what you are doing in your life, you deserve to live each day without feeling constantly overwhelmed. So, when you feel like the world is caving in around you or that there's just not enough time in the day to do what you need to, take a minute to step back, breathe, and remind yourself that everything is going to be okay.