Give Your Health A Natural Boost
Since the beginning of time, men and women have faced a variety of illnesses, diseases, and conditions that can hinder our health. Through modern technology and advances, however, many of those once-potentially deadly conditions can be treated, cured, or completely avoided in the first place. But what about those who lived before we had all of these medicines and treatments? How did they survive and stay healthy?
Simple. They had access to Mother Nature's pharmacy!
A Medicine Cabinet Full of Natural Remedies
Plants have long been a natural and effective way to avoid, treat, or cure a variety of illnesses, and there are thousands of years of documentation to prove it. Throughout time, people have learned about the healing power of plants, and they have harnessed that power to stay healthy. Each plant that Mother Nature creates has its own unique properties and benefits, offering each of us a whole medicine cabinet full of natural remedies that we can use for a variety of illnesses. From eating plants whole or grinding them to a paste, to extracting their essential oils and inhaling their aroma, the plants around us are time-tested remedies.
How to Elevate Your Health With Natural Products
Even though our ancestors likely knew of and used plants as a natural source of treatment, life today has moved into a more synthetic pattern, creating our own medicines with a variety of more chemical-filled or manufactured solutions. As a result, many of us have become used to using such products in our daily lives; however, more recent years have shown that synthetic products can sometimes do more harm than good, and many people are turning back to natural products as an alternative.
If you are looking to use more natural products to boost your health but aren't quite sure where or how to start, don't worry! Switching to a more natural lifestyle can be an adjustment, but it is definitely doable. A great way to start is to switch out synthetic or chemical-filled products with ones that use natural or plant-based ingredients. Natural products are available for a variety of things, including hand soap, hair and skincare, household cleaners, laundry detergent, muscle rubs, immune support, energy boosters, weight loss aids, and so much more!
Natural Products To Get You Started
Not quite sure what products to start with? Try some of these!
- Immune Strength: This blend is great for cleansing the air of unwanted bacteria and viruses, purifying surfaces in the home, and enhancing your immune system.
- Tea Tree: Known for its natural anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, Tea Tree oil is great for purifying the air, promoting healthy skin and hair, and cleansing surfaces in the home.
- Peppermint: Peppermint oil is great for soothing headaches and overexerted muscles. It is also great for boosting energy and alertness, inspiring creativity, and repelling insects.
- Frankincense Carterii: This particular type of Frankincense oil is great for promoting healthy and toned skin. Its slightly spicy and warm aroma is great for emotional support while diminishing feelings of loneliness, grief, or sadness.
- Tohi Multi-Purpose Cleaner Concentrate: Ditch the toxic and chemical-filled cleaners! This cleaning concentrate uses all-natural ingredients and essential oils to purify the surfaces in your home and eliminate unwanted bacteria.
- Tohi Plant-Based Supplements: Vitamins and supplements are a way that many of us can get the essential nutrients our bodies need. With plant-based supplements, you can give your body the nutrients it needs from natural, pure sources.
- Skin Care: Plants can provide excellent natural benefits to tone and smooth skin, and fight off blemishes or stretch marks.
- Energize: Avoid harsh energy drinks or pills, and give yourself a natural boost of energy. This blend combines pure essential oils that work with your body to give you the energy and mental focus you need.
Why Choose Natural Products?
Some may wonder why we should choose natural products over the ones our society has been using for decades. Haven't the medicines and products worked for us? It is true that the medicines and other products we have synthetically made can work and provide us with the health benefits we are looking for. However, many of those products, particularly skincare and cleaning products, are made with harsh chemicals. Over time, these chemicals can harm our bodies, causing irritations or more severe side effects.
If there was a way that you could get the same, if not better, results without the risk of damaging your body, would you not choose it? Natural, plant-based products eliminate the harsh toxins or chemicals that can harm our bodies. Instead, they work with our bodies in a healthy, natural way and give us the health boost we need to live a full and healthy life.