Deep Breathe Essential Oil Blend
Open your airways and fill your lungs with fresh, life-giving air with Deep Breathe Essential Oil Blend. It’s a unique blend of the best essential oils for chest congestion, coughs, stuffy noses, allergies, or other respiratory problems. With this breathe ease essential oil blend, you’ll feel lighter and breathe deeply again in no time.
Deep Breathe is a combination of pure Ravintsara, Rosemary, Pine, and Lime essential oils. Different cultures have used these ingredients in traditional medicine and healing for generations. Thanks to their anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, they create a powerful essential oil blend for cold and flu symptoms while also boosting the immune system and promoting stronger lung function.
When you feel congested or can’t stop coughing, Deep Breathe provides natural relief. It has a woody, herbaceous, slightly citrusy aroma with a sharp hint of menthol for cooling and soothing. Dilute it with a carrier oil, then apply it to the upper chest and allow the powerful oils to act as a natural expectorant that loosens mucus and phlegm.
You can also diffuse Deep Breathe to purify the air from germs and neutralize pollen, or add it to DIY hand sanitizers and cleaning products to keep you and your family protected during cold and flu season.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Rocky Mountain Oils® nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.
Benefits & Features
- Use in a personal diffuser to help clear sinus congestion and stuffy nose for better breathing, while neutralizing airborne germs that may cause respiratory illness.
- Add to a carrier oil and apply topically to the upper chest to calm coughing attacks and help the body loosen mucus in the lungs, or apply to the throat for cooling relief from sore, scratchy throats.
- Inhale directly from the bottle when you need quick relief from congestion due to colds, flu, allergies, or bronchitis.
- Use at the first sign of illness or any time to boost your body’s respiratory function.
- Use with a carrier oil and massage into the bottoms of the feet to absorb vital anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial compounds that fortify the immune system.
- Use in a massage oil to relieve fatigue and sore, stiff muscles.
- Add a room spray or DIY hand sanitizer to protect yourself from illness during cold and flu season, or any time of year where you may be exposed to pathogens.
Breathe Better Chest Compress
Enjoy the benefits of some of the best essential oils for chest congestion in this all-natural, soothing hot compress.
Instructions: Combine oils together in a small container, then massage the mixture into the chest area. Soak your washcloth in hot water, wring out the excess water, then place the wet washcloth on your chest over the area where you applied the oil mixture. Take slow, deep breaths for relief.
Safety / Purity
Always dilute with a carrier oil and patch test prior to extensive use on the skin. Do not use while pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use on broken skin or abrasions. For external use only, do not ingest.
Kids Safety: Safe to use on children ages 10 years and older. Dilute to a .5-1% dilution rate prior to applying topically on children. Click here to learn more about essential oils and kid safety.
Practice Safe Diffusing:-
- Diffuse in an open, well-ventilated area.
- Keep children and pets out of the direct line of mist.
- Diffuse in 30-60 minute intervals with ample break periods.
As part of our S.A.A.F.E. Promise™ to you, Rocky Mountain Oils provides verified third-party GC/MS (Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry) test results from an independent lab for every essential oil product in our collection.
GC/MS tests verify the quality and purity of every Rocky Mountain Oils product, which guarantees you’re using the safest and highest quality essential oils and essential oil blends on the market.
To view the GC/MS test results for your essential oil blend, click here.
Deep Breathe Essential Oil Blend FAQ
What are the best essential oils for colds?
To make the best essential oil blend for cold symptoms, we recommend Ravintsara (also known as Camphor), Rosemary, Pine, and Lime essential oils. These essential oils contain medicinal compounds, like terpenes and menthol, that help relieve stuffy noses and head congestion while boosting the immune system. They also provide relief from stubborn coughs.
What essential oils should I use in diffuser blends for colds?
How do I use essential oils for chest congestion and coughing?
If you can’t stop coughing, essential oils can help by calming you down and opening your airways. Try diffusing a breathe ease essential oil blend like Deep Breathe, or dilute it in a carrier oil and apply topically to the upper chest or throat.
Do essential oils for cold sores work?
Many essential oils for cold sores help by reducing inflammation, pain, and itching. If you’re using essential oils topically, always be sure to dilute them in a carrier oil and patch test prior to extensive use.