Take the time to treat yourself by adding essential oils to your bath and enjoying the relaxing benefits.
It’s 9 pm, you’ve spent the day working hard at home or at the office and now it’s your time. We’ve put together two of the ultimate "soak away stress" lavender bath recipes just for you to relax, revitalize, and look forward to. Set the Mood by filling the tub with warm water, dimming the lights & lighting some candles, and playing some soft, relaxing music.
- 5-10 drops Lavender Hungary
- 2 teaspoons Carrier Oil (Jojoba or FCO)
- Mixing bowl or jar
Mix together Lavender and a carrier oil in a bowl. Disperse into bath water. Enjoy!
Soothing Soak with Bath Salts
- 5- 10 drops Lavender Hungary
- 4 tablespoons Himalayan Salt
- 2 teaspoons carrier oil (Jojoba or FCO)
Mix together Lavender, Himalayan Salt and a carrier oil in a bowl. Disperse into bath water. Enjoy!
Enhance the Mood and dive deeper into your custom stress-away experience by also adding 1-3 drops of these oils to the recipes above.
- Sandalwood to help nourish the skin and create a more peaceful meditative mood
- Sacred Frankincense to enhance feelings of calmness and balance
- Melissa to calm the mind and soul as you prepare for a great night’s rest
Enjoy, soothe and de-stress for at least 20 minutes, clearing the mind of any distractions or worries. You’ll have an incredible relaxing experience that you may just find yourself wishing to savor every night!
Essential Oil Tip: Oil and water do not mix. Remember to add your desired essential oil to a carrier oil or whole milk before you add to bath water.