Spring Cleaning Challenge Day 5: Bedrooms
It's the last day of our Spring Cleaning Challenge, and we are definitely feeling it! Prepare your sleeping space for sweet dreams with your last checklist! Follow below for your cleaning tasks, plus a DIY Wood Polish to help add and extra element of cleanliness to your bedroom.
- Declutter the rooms
- Flip the mattresses
- Wash the sheets, pillows, rugs, and drapes
- Dust all surfaces
- Wipe down desks, nightstands, and dressers
- Reorganize closets and dresser drawers
- Launder dirty clothes
Orange You Glad? DIY Wood Polish
What You’ll Need:
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Vinegar
- 8 drops Orange Essential Oil
- 5 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- Amber glass spray bottle
- In the spray bottle, combine vinegar and olive oil.
- Add essential oils, and shake well to incorporate.
- Spritz onto a clean microfiber cloth, and gently wipe onto wood surfaces to clean.
- Store in a dark, cool space. Shake well before each use.
It’s Time to Celebrate
Congratulations! You have successfully completed the RMO 6-Day Spring Cleaning Challenge! Time to take in a breath of fresh air, give yourself a pat on the back, and enjoy your freshly cleaned home!
Keep Up On Your Cleaning
Ensure your home stays happy and fresh all year around by taking part in our cleaning challenge anytime! Visit all of the past challenges below: