DIY Makeup Remover Wipes
We’ve all been there: the days seem to be getting shorter while your To-Do list just keeps growing longer and longer. As the holiday season draws near and our busy schedules become even more hectic, staying on top of your daily skincare routine can seem next to impossible. But don’t worry. With this DIY Makeup Remover Wipe recipe, you can easily create an accessible and all-natural cleansing option that will help your skin feel clean and fresh whenever you need it!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 Mason jar with lid
- cotton rounds
- 1/4 cup distilled water
- 3 tsp Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp witch hazel
- 1/4 tsp castile soap
- 5 drops Tea Tree
- 5 drops Lavender
Add all ingredients except the cotton rounds into the Mason jar, and close the lid tightly. Shake well to combine. Remove the lid, and insert the cotton rounds until they reach the top of the jar, or until they stop absorbing the liquid mixture. Close the lid tightly, and store in a cool space.
To use, take out a wet cotton round and gently wipe it over your face to help remove makeup, dirt, or grime, and leave you with a fresh, clean feeling.
Customize Your Wipes!
Essential oils offer a wide range of different benefits for the skin. Feel free to try different oils and customize your wipes to best fit your unique skin needs. To help you get started, we recommend these oils for skincare:
- Turmeric — Offering a warm, fresh, and spicy aroma, Turmeric tones the skin and creates a glowing complexion.
- Rose — Great for dry, sensitive, or mature skin types, Rose moisturizes and nurtures the skin for a healthy, bright look.
- Sandalwood — Sandalwood helps to regulate the production of sebum to hydrate, calm, and nourish the skin.
- Carrot Seed — This sweet oil is perfect for cleansing the face to refresh and tone the skin for a more even and smooth appearance.
Balancing a busy schedule doesn’t mean your skin has to suffer! With this fast and refreshing DIY, you can create a natural and effective cleansing option to help your skin feel pampered without the added time crunch. Get started on creating your own cleansing wipes today—your skin will thank you for it!