DIY Sports Pro Essential Oil Bath Bomb Recipe For Your Post-Workout
Looking for a post-workout routine that comes naturally and doesn't feel like a hassle?
Try this DIY Essential Oil Bath Bomb Recipe and introduce it into your regular post-workout routine for amazing results!
Being consistent is the biggest hack to sticking to your fitness routine and achieving your fitness goals. And consistency is only possible with adequate muscle recovery. And muscle recovery is not possible without a good post-workout routine. Set up an easy, effective, and enjoyable post-workout routine with this DIY essential oil recipe. Try this DIY Sports Pro Bath Bomb to help your muscles relax and recover while taking your post-workout bath. Use this fun DIY Bath Bomb to practice self-care, improve your mood, ease aching muscles, and take the relaxation up a notch.
DIY Sports Pro Essential Oil Bath Bomb Recipe
- 1 cup baking soda
- ½ cup citric acid
- ½ cup magnesium or Epsom salts
- ½ cup fractionated coconut oil
- 1 tsp. Mint Mica Powder
- 60 drops of Sports Pro Essential oil
- Combine citric acid, baking soda, salts, and oil in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add 10- 12 drops of lavender essential oil.
- Mix well with a spoon until a soft dough is formed. It should have the consistency of damp sand (if the mixture is too wet, try adding a little more baking soda and cornstarch until the consistency is correct).
- At this point, you can add natural food colorings or dried flowers.
- Place mixture into silicone molds. Let it sit for 24 hours before removing it from mold.
- Drop in a warm tub and enjoy!
Why use Sports Pro for your DIY bath bomb?
With a blend of Wintergreen, Peppermint, Nutmeg, Clove Bud, Thyme, Black Pepper, Oregano, Marjoram, and Helichrysum gymnocephalum essential oils, Sports Pro combines a collection of muscle-relaxing and soothing essential oils to bring relief to body pains and aches. Diffuse or topically apply with a carrier oil to loosen up tight muscles and promote greater and faster recovery.
Its strong menthol minty aroma can also help stimulate deeper breathing after a workout.
Looking for more essential oils for fitness? Check out our blog here