Wintergreen Essential Oil Information
Wintergreen Essential Oil (Gaultheria fragrantissima) is also commonly known as Tea Berry, Checker Berry, and Box Berry. Wintergreen Essential Oil has a strong sharp, sweet, woody, and slightly minty aroma presenting a top fragrance note.
Wintergreen Essential Oil is included in our Rocky Mountain Oils Relief collection for its unique warming effect, which provides a soothing sensation for joints and muscles.
Botanical Name: Gaultheria fragrantissima
Country of Origin: Nepal
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: Leaf
Aroma: Mint, Sweet, Woody
Consistency: ThinBlends Well With: Basil, Black Pepper, Cypress, Helichrysum italicum, Peppermint, Pine, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Thyme
Saint Patty's Soap
• 2 cups Melt and Pour Soap Base
• 1 bag Spearmint tea
• 5-6 drops Green Soap Coloring
• 1 teaspoon Wintergreen oil
• 1 teaspoon JojobaMelt the soap base in a double boiler. While heating, open bag of tea and grind the leaves with a mortar and pestle. Add leaves to soap base and stir. Pour base into a 4 cup, glass bowl or measuring cup. Stir well while adding color, Jojoba, and Wintergreen oil. When mixed in, pour into shamrock shaped molds and allow to cool. When cool, remove from mold and allow to dry for 24 hours. It’s great to use on sore muscles.
Minty Fresh Air
• 5 drops Wintergreen
• 3 drops Blend of Vanilla
• 2 drops LavenderDiffuse to brighten the room and freshen the air.
Wintergreen Essential Oil is extracted by steam distillation of the leaf of Gaultheria fragrantissima.
The main constituent in Wintergreen Essential Oil is:
Methyl salicylate - provides a medium minty aroma
Your trust and confidence is very important to us. As part of our S.A.A.F.E. Promise™ to you, we provide GC/MS (Gas Chromatography / Mass Spectrometry) test results from a verified third party, independent lab for each one of our essential oil products.
GC/MS tests verify purity and quality of the oils we sell, so you can be sure you’re using the highest quality oils available on the market today.
Click here for the GC/MS test results for your bottle of Wintergreen Essential Oil.
Click here for dilution rates.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Rocky Mountain Oils nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.
The Customer Reviews are provided for the benefit and information of RMO’s customers. RMO prohibits any customer reviews that contain vulgar, explicit, or inappropriate language or content. Among other things, inappropriate content includes, but is not limited to, customer reviews that make claims violative of FDA regulations or laws, such as claims that the product is used for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease.