Essential Oils Fit For Royalty
The sourcing of certain essential oils can often be a very challenging task.
Rare, hard to grow, and even harder to procure, these essential oils are often viewed as incredibly valuable, luxurious, and even some may say, royal.
With that being said, we thought we could bring you more information about essential oils that are truly fit for royalty. These featured oils are usually very rare, reserved for only the most royal and regal of people. They have a history of being culturally, historically, and even economically significant, and have been known to be the go-to remedies for elites throughout history. Often recognized as extravagant and lavish commodities, these essential oils will have you polishing your tiara and getting ready to step into your glass slippers and poofy princess dresses in no time.
Get excited to live out your princess fantasies with our essential oils fit for only the greatest of royalty. Pamper yourself and embrace true luxury and extravagance with our featured Essential Oil Royalty Collection.
1. Sacred Frankincense Essential Oil
Also commonly known as Olibanum Tree Oil, Sacred Frankincense Essential Oil is considered to be one of the most therapeutic and sought-after essential oils in the world. Incredibly rare and only found in certain parts of Oman, the essential oil comes from the resin of Boswellia sacra trees.
Quite significant in Middle Eastern cultures, Sacred Frankincense Essential Oil is considered a precious element because of its rare and therapeutic properties. In ancient times, Sacred Frankincense was seen as such a valuable commodity that it became the main economic disrupter. It brought about the development of new technologies in transport, shipbuilding, and written language.
For many cultures, the essential oil is considered to be an incredibly valuable element, sometimes regarded as even more precious than gold or diamonds. Its versatile nature allows it to be used in perfumery, recovery, therapy, and religious ceremonies. Sacred Frankincense is known to improve the appearance of skin by toning, tightening, and soothing. It is also known to reduce the appearance of scars, blemishes, dark spots, and stretch marks.
The oil’s rich woodsy aroma is often employed to help improve emotional health. Often used in religious ceremonies, therapy, or meditation, Sacred Frankincense is perfect for promoting deep relaxation and balancing emotions of loneliness and grief. The essential oil can also be used to strengthen your immune system and reduce inflammation due to its antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- Inhale Sacred Frankincense directly from the bottle to promote deep relaxation.
- Blend with a carrier oil and apply to the skin to soothe tired muscles.
- Add to DIY soaps and lotions for a fresh, woody smell.
- Apply to wrists and behind the ears as perfume.
- Dilute with a carrier oil and use in a beauty regimen to reduce signs of aging.
- Diffuse in your home during the day for a calming effect, or before bedtime for a restful night’s sleep.
- Dilute with shea butter to help fade new and old scars.
- Diffuse to help enhance deep meditation or sleep.
Soothing Skin Remedy
- 4 drops Frankincense, Sacred Essential Oil
- 2 drops Myrrh Essential Oil
- 3 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 1 tbsp FCO - (Fractionated Coconut Oil)
Add ingredients to an empty glass bottle. Use 2-3 drops of the mixture to soothe any skin irritations and encourage a healthy healing process.
2. Jasmine Essential Oil
Commonly referred to as King of the Oils, Queen of the Night, Spanish Jasmine, or Royal Jasmine, our Jasmine Essential Oil’s many names speak for themselves.
It is known as the Queen of the Night because the Jasmine flower only releases its glorious fragrance once the sun has gone down and the heat of the day is over. Harvesting the Jasmine oil can be quite the delicate process as the flower is very fragile and can only be picked at night in order to preserve its scent. In addition to it being difficult to capture its scent, around 7.5 million flowers are required to make 1 kg of Jasmine oil perfume, making it truly a luxury item.
Originating from India, our Jasmine Essential Oil has a strong rich floral and tea-like aroma. Often recognized as the royalty of oils, the oil is known to be quite the aphrodisiac, popular because of its seductive scent. Jasmine Essential Oil is often worn by brides and grooms during wedding ceremonies and honeymoon celebrations to set the romantic mood and enhance the newlywed spice. Additionally, the oil is also reported to be an energy stimulant, making users more receptive to sexual cues and positive atmospheres. The warm sultry scent of Jasmine Essential Oil can help promote self-confidence and optimism. In addition, it can help improve the look and feel of skin and shine of hair.
- Diffuse to uplift spirit and encourage positive emotions.
- Apply topically to your wrists, neck, and shoulder to get you in a sensual mood.
- Dilute and apply to skin to soothe irritations.
- Use a few drops in your bath to set you up for a relaxing night.
Try out these recipes and use Jasmine Essential Oil in your daily routine to embrace your inner Princess Jasmine and get introduced to a Whole New World.
Floral Body Powder
- 10 drops Jasmine Essential Oil
- 15 drops Rose Geranium
- 4 drops Clove Bud Essential Oil
- 2 tablespoons Cornstarch
Firstly, measure the amount of cornstarch into a glass jar or spice powder container. Then, add essential oils. Next, tighten the cap and let the powder sit for a day. Shake well before use.
Warm the Emotions
- 2 drops Jasmine Essential Oil
- 4 drops Sandalwood Essential Oil
- 4 drops Orange Essential Oil
- 1 tablespoon FCO - (Fractionated Coconut Oil)
In brief, apply mixture anywhere you feel tense. Use it to warm your emotions and encourage a positive mood.
3. Sandalwood Essential Oil
Taking at least 15 years to grow and become ready for harvest, Sandalwood Essential Oil is quite difficult to come by. Its long growth and maturation period make the essential oil a rare and valuable commodity in high demand. Significantly beneficial to those seeking a spiritual, emotional, or physical connection, Sandalwood Essential Oil is commonly used in religious ceremonies and meditation. It is used to purify spaces, bring feelings of warmth, ground the mind, and dispel negative thoughts. A great sleep companion, Sandalwood Essential Oil is known for its superior calming effects, making it the perfect royal addition to Sleeping Beauty’s oil stash.
Found in India and Australia, our oil can be used to relieve anxiety and provide relief to mental anguish. Incredibly beneficial in skin care, Sandalwood Essential Oil can also help boost your royal complexion by brightening and nourishing your skin. In addition, the oil is a popular ingredient in Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese medicine, and is included in many remedies that help relieve UTIs, liver or gallbladder problems, digestive issues, muscle pains, and common colds. In conclusion, its versatile nature and deep earthy woodsy scent make the oil rich in function and aroma, the perfect fit for a royal.
- Diffuse while meditating to help you move into a deeper, meditative state faster.
- Use in an aftershave or add to a moisturizer. Then, apply topically to help nourish and calm the skin.
- Add to your skin care routine to instantly brighten and boost your complexion.
Mr. Sandman Diffuser Blend
- 3 drops Sandalwood Essential Oil
- 3 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 2 drops Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Diffuse 30 minutes before bedtime for help in relaxing the mind and promoting a good night’s rest.