Helichrysum gymnocephalum Essential Oil Information
Helichrysum gymnocephalum Essential Oil (Helichrysum gymnocephalum) is also commonly known as Everlasting Flower. Helichrysum gymnocephalum Essential Oil has a medium-strength rich, sweet, floral, earthy, and menthol-like aroma presenting a middle-base fragrance note.
We added Helichrysum gymnocephalum Essential Oil to our Rocky Mountain Oils Pain Relief collection for the flower’s natural wellness properties. Ease the pain of sore muscles and overused joints with a properly diluted topical application. Used in skin care applications, the oil helps improve the appearance of all skin types by balancing and toning, while promoting healing and also reducing the appearance of bruising.Use Helichrysum gymnocephalum Essential Oil in aromatherapeutic purposes to even out the emotions while relieving everyday stress and tension. Clear the mind and reduce mental fatigue, use the oil to promote creativity, and support the body through its natural menstrual cycle.
Helichrysum gymnocephalum Essential Oil also may help:● Rejuvenate the respiratory tract
● Encourage a healthy digestive system
Helichrysum gymnocephalum’s aroma is rich, sweet, floral, and earthy while more mentholic and sharp than Helichrysum italicum. Helichrysum gymnocephalum is helpful for respiratory support and the promotion of the skin’s natural healing process. It should not be used with children.
- Helichrysum italicum’s aroma is rich, sweet, floral, and earthy, while more herbal than Helichrysum gymnocephalum. Helichrysum italicum is great for the soothing of bruises, promotion of the skin’s natural healing process, and support of the nervous system.
Botanical Name: Helichrysum gymnocephalum
Country of Origin: Madagascar
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: Leaf
Aroma: Sweet, Menthol
Blends Well With: Basil, Black Cumin, Black Pepper, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Wintergreen
Helichrysum gymnocephalum Essential Oil is extracted by steam distillation of the leaf of Helichrysum gymnocephalum.
The main constituents in Helichrysum gymnocephalum Essential Oil are:
1,8-Cineole - provides a high herbal aroma
Terpinen-4-ol - provides a medium musty aroma
α-Pinene - provides a high herbal aroma
β-Pinene - provides a high herbal aroma
para-Cymene - provides a high terpenic aroma
Your trust and confidence is very important to us. As part of our S.A.A.F.E. Promise™ to you, we provide GC/MS (Gas Chromatography / Mass Spectrometry) test results from a verified third party, independent lab for each one of our essential oil products.
GC/MS tests verify purity and quality of the oils we sell, so you can be sure you’re using the highest quality oils available on the market today.
Click here for the GC/MS test results for your bottle of Helichrysum gymnocephalum Essential Oil.
Click here for dilution rates.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Rocky Mountain Oils nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.
- ¼ cup Shea Butter
- 1 capsule Evening Primrose Oil
- 15 drops Birch Bark
- 10 drops German Chamomile
- 5 drops Sweet Marjoram
- 10 drops Lavender
- 7 drops Helichrysum gymnocephalum
Warm the shea butter in a double-boiler over low heat, until it has just melted. Remove from heat. Add Evening Primrose Oil and essential oils directly to your storage container, then slowly pour in the liquified shea butter. Cap and label the container and set aside until the balm has thickened. Takes approximately 24 hours.
Use formula judiciously. Massage a pea sized amount into affected area to relieve stiffness and/or pain. Store away from heat and light. Discard after 1 year. Can use up to 3 times a day. Works really well for sports-related muscle pain.
• 2 drops Helichrysum gymnocephalum
• 1 drop Lavender
• 1 drop Carrot Seed
• 1 tablespoon Baking Soda
• 1 1/2 teaspoons WaterIn a small bowl, mix all ingredients until a velvety, watery paste forms. Dip the pads of your fingers into the paste and slowly and lightly begin to massage your entire face, throat, and upper chest, using small, circular motions. Do not use much pressure -- let the baking soda granules do the exfoliation work. Continue to dip fingers into the paste as often as needed in order to cover skin with a thin coat. Takes about 10 minutes to complete. Rinse well. Use no more than twice a week. Follow with a moisturizer. Do not use on sunburned, windburned, or irritated skin.
Frankincense, Sacred Essential Oil’s woody and sweet aroma can encourage healthy emotions and support your respiratory, nervous, and immune systems. Try using it in your daily facial oil regimen. Enhance your meditation and breathing with the warm and comforting aroma diffused around you.